The Knitting Book

The Knitting Book
Author and consultant of these titles. Reviews: "When I saw The Knitting Book... I knew I had found the book I needed." "The Knitting Book” is one of those reference books you get when you’re serious about knitting"

Thursday 1 October 2015

My Passap E6000 is out of the cupboard!

I have finally unearthed my Passap E6000 from its hibernation and even got the motor running!
Of course I still don't have much time to use it - but last night I stole a few hours to try to remember how to use it. Luckily I spent the summer servicing a 'green' Passap and bringing it back to life, its just the electronic patterning that I have lost touch with.
So here is my first piece off the machine that even warrants mentioning. Its a racked tuck pattern with a needle selection on the front bed, knitted with manual settings only as I didn't have the energy to tackle the controller at the time. Its knitted in 2/16nm lambswool and washed.


No comments:

Post a Comment